If so, become a Registry Events Steward and earn additional guaranteed tickets. This is a voluntary role and therefore you do not receive any payment for your efforts, in return for your hard work we offer additional tickets to your own graduation. A minimum of 2 to a maximum of 6 graduation tickets can be earned through stewarding. Roles can include the following:
- Marshalling of graduands and guests at the Cathedral and on campus
- Registration of graduands
- Assisting with robes and photography
- Checking Cathedral ceremony tickets
- Showing guests & staff to their seats
- Assisting with the car parking
- Assisting with the setting up of the Cathedral and on campus
- Answering general enquiries
(This is not a definitive list but just some examples)
If you are a current student (not yet completed your studies) and would like to register your interest in becoming a Steward please log an enquiry with the i-zone.
We are enlisting Stewards now for help with events from September 2012/13.
The Graduation & Registry Events Team