Looking for flexible, part-time work to fit around your studies? Something you can pick-up and leave to suit you?
Driving a cab for Longleys could be the opportunity you've been looking for... Full-Time, Part-Time & Zero Commitment available. No vehicle required or industry experience necessary.
- Do your friends and family compliment the way you drive?
- Would you enjoy looking after people, and being a valued part of the local community?
- Do you want the freedom to choose your own work-life balance?
You could be the right kind of person for us. Longleys drivers must be savvy, reliable and a little bit cheeky. We like to have a bit of fun at work, and you’ll need a sense of humour to fit in!
- A clean, modern, well-maintained fleet of vehicles you can take pride in.
- Total control over your work / life balance with the ability to set a pattern that suits you. Zero commitment, part-time and full-time drivers welcome.
- 24/7 booking office – experienced problem solvers to back you up!
- Fast, Fair and Accurate job allocation.
- Use your own phone to work. Our driver app has integrated Sat Nav and one-touch communication with your passenger. Works with most recent Android and iOS devices.
- Collect fares from passengers, and pay us a commission that includes vehicle rental, insurance and fuel.
- Fair pricing that does not ‘race to the bottom.’ Our customers value what we do, and are happy to pay healthy prices (EG: £119-£200 for a Canterbury to Heathrow booking, depending on the account).
You need to be 21+ for insurance purposes, and you'll need to get a Private Hire Licence from Canterbury City Council, but we can talk you through that process and show you how everything works before you make a decision.
If you're interested, email email@example.com
"I really enjoy working with Longleys. It easily fits around my studies, and gives me the opportunity to earn more when I'm available, but scale back when I need the time to concentrate on Uni. It's a family business and that shows - I feel very supported and happy. It was a bit daunting to pay for my Private Hire licence up front but it's worked out really well." - Felix