We want to ensure that any student can participate with their students' union and that you have the power to help set our priorities and make the changes you want to see.
We realise that not all students can formally join our committees etc so we've created this tool for students to 'challenge it', for the Union to 'change it'.
1. Submit your idea and give it a descriptive title and detailed description.
2. We will review the idea and decide whether it is feedback which we can act on, policy which will go to the vote, or not plausible and therefor rejected.
3. If your idea goes to the student vote then you will have 30 days to encourage students to cast their votes.
4. If your proposal gets over 50 votes then it will be submitted to the elected Union Council for discussion and voting. If your proposal passes then it will become the policy of the Union and we will work to implement your idea.
Voting and Commenting:
Any logged-in student can vote-up or vote-down any idea by clicking the appropriate arrow by the idea.
- You can upvote or downvote any idea once as a logged in student.
- Simply click on the blue title for any idea to be taken into the voting screen.
- If you want to add any comments they please do.