CANTERBURY CHRIST CHURCH UNIVERSITY
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR FACULTY BOARD
Deriving its authority from the Academic Board, the Faculty Board shall:
- Approve for the faculty-specific policy and procedure where this does not conflict with University policy, regulation or procedure.
- Recommend faculty-specific policy and procedure to relevant University Committees for approval;
- the operation of faculty-specific policy and procedure through the consideration of summary reports
- developments at University and faculty level through the receipt of reports of University and faculty committees and subcommittees;
- Provide a forum for discussion and debate in relation to University policy and development;
- Discuss other matters as related to Faculty Business as decided by the Dean of Faculty.