- Do you want a student space on campus to take part in physical activity?
- Do you want more life on campus?
- Do you want a space outside you can use in-between lectures?
- Do you want an easily accessible sports area, making sport more inclusive?
- Do you want an area to socialise with friends, societies and clubs in an outside area?
Maddy Young, our President (Engagement& Sports) has set up a petition to get support for her campaign to get active spaces on campus, so please add your name and let's make this happen.
[SIGN THE PETITION NOW]
Why do we want this?
Having an inclusive and accessible sports area on campus will encourage people of any ability to get more involved in some form of physical activity. This will be a place where societies, sports and individuals can hold socials, events and play games, therefore bringing life back to campus!
An ideal location would be where the 'temporary' Moore buildings are currently situated. Previously in this location there were tennis courts but since 2007 that changed and there hasn't been anywhere permanent on campus for sports.