I have been contacted regarding a disciplinary, what should I do?

The University disciplinary procedure can be found here it outlines the process for dealing with disciplinary. In the first instance you can seek independent impartial confidential advice from the Students’ Union Advice Caseworker ( can support in any disciplinary situation

“As a Students’ Union Advice Centre we offer advice in good faith, based on knowledge, experience and the best information available to us. Students who seek our help must take responsibility for their own decisions based on the advice we give.”

Get Into Teaching